Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Ana,

Yesterday was not so good.. =/
In the morning I was doing really well, [3 egg whites with cheese=140]
Then boyfriend decided he was hungry...

When boyfriend is hungry, my house ends up full of things like cinnamon rolls, donuts, etc.

This time it was pizza.
Needless to say... I binged.. Four pieces in one sitting, then two more later... A total of 6 fucking pieces of greasy, fatty, yuck.


So, to make up for it, I'm going to fast until Friday.
That's 4 days of no eating =]
I'll only have tea, black coffee, and water.
I hate feeling this way...
I wanna be empty again. And so I will be =]

Good luck, all of you =]

Love love

4 comments:

  1. good luck with the 4day fast. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. pizza is my major weakness too. i can NEVER resist eating it so what i like to do to ease down the calorie count is get light cheese on it (about half the normal amount and tastes exactly the same). also , if your buying from a pizza chain like dominos or pizza hut, go online to look up the calorie count ahead of time for hand tossed crust.
    and dont be afraid to load on the veggies, the more veggies you have on that pizza , the more filled up you'll be with less slices. my go to toppings are canadian bacon with pineapple and every veggie they offer lol.
    stay strong, we all binge everynow and again and you seem like your right on track.
    meg

    p.s. eating pizza with a knife and fork also helps cut down on portions. i LOVE pizza so ive done alot of reading up on how to make it less of a calorie hell :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband does this to me all of the time with the pizza. Sometimes I end up binging, sometimes I get thin crust veggie with no cheese. Either way it still sucks.

    ReplyDelete