Friday, August 27, 2010

Dear Ana,

I just ate two quesadillas and a package of gummies... Totalling 430 calories..

I'm not going to eat anything else for the rest of the day. It shouldn't be too hard since it's already 5:00 pm.

So my sister's friend is over right now and she is talking non stop about an ED she supposedly has..
Generally, I don't think it's too smart to spill your guts about purging after anything touches your tongue. Especially with mi madre in the house.

I don't understand why she would tell this to the world... Some people just wouldn't be as accepting as we are and would send her ass straight to recovery.

And the way she talks about it is like she simply wants the attention... I mean, why else would you tell all to a family that you don't know?

IDK. I know it's probably more complicated than she's making it seem. I just don't want her shipped off to a hospital if she doesn't have anything to be hospitalized for...

I kinda wish I could read minds, so that I could know what is going on inside people's heads and not judge them by what they say..

I mean, some people just sound like they're lying all the time. It's just in their voice.
And I don't want to be judging this girl without even knowing the whole story.
With how much she talks, it sounds like it's not only the whole story, it could be a 500 page novel.

I like the girl, though, so I really want to be sympathetic with her and not jump to conclusions.

The reason I think the ED is fake, though, is because I've known her since she was in 2nd grade, and she has been over here a lot. I've never seen any signs at all.

I need to be less judgemental. So I'm changing the subject lol

Last night, boyfriend brought cookies into the house... and I ate like four... They were 120 cals each, so that's like 480 calories that I could have ignored completely.

FML lol.
I just tried a Prime Time. [ for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a mini flavored cigar]
It was berry flavored, and it was yummy lol.

I hate Jersey Shore... They are NOT Italian. I don't care what they say..

lol peace.
Good luck, and Stay Strong, Ladies =]

No comments:

Post a Comment