Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dear Ana,

I waited to post today until I was absolutely sure how I had done.
I consumed a total of 740 cals today..

MUCH better than I have been doing lately =] So I guess I could say that I'm pleased. 

Bowl of cereal for breakfast, and a 6 inch subway sandwich at about three or four.

I suppose this could count as successful day #1 lol. 

I would like to thank Lola Rose for her advice to think about all the reasons I want to be thin before I binge =]

I thought I had tried it before, but I had been looking at it in the wrong way. I was thinking about why the food was bad... BUT, I was still thinking about food, and that's the wrong way to do it [for me, anyway]

Today, when I thought about Lola's advice, I looked at it from a different perspective. I actually thought about my body, and the way it looks now, and the way it could look if I say no to food in the right now.

Needless to say, I was completely put off of food =]

Thanks Lola =] your advice really helped me.

All of your comments and support have really helped to keep me going =]  So, thank you to everyone else as well =]

Stay strong, girls! We are worth it!

<3 A

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring post! Kinda wishing I'd logged on just an hour ago before my binge.. but shall deffinately remember this for tomorrow afternoon (my weakest time of day). Well done! 750 is really, really good! Brilliant start for something amazing :)
    Stay strong, ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found something to help cut the binging. I wish it worked for me...lol..it does but for like a min.

    I was just wondering..do you have an eating disorder or are you following the lifestyle??..
    I was confused as on the top of your blog you say: "And I've Chosen Ana to Help Me."
    x

    ReplyDelete