Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dear Ana,

I just got home from the gym. We left a little earlier than I would have liked because my mom was tired. I didn't want to send her home alone, so I went with her and my sister.

I burned a total of 513 calories. Not enough compared to how much I've binged today... I got up over 1,000 calories today. It's bad...

Now I'm letting my mom and sister use the shower before me so that there's less hot water and I have more of a chance of getting a cold shower... My body will have to burn some calories to stay warm. That would add to my tiny number.

At least I went to the gym at all though. My lungs were on fire by mile 2 lol. Damn cigarettes. I think Imma quit once school starts, cuz I'll be going to the gym every morning before school, and cigarettes and exercise definitely don't get along.

I have a love/hate relationship with the gym... On the love side, it helps me become closer to my weight loss goals, and there are fit, thin, beautiful women there that can be motivation.
On the hate side, there are fit, thin, beautiful women there who make me look like tanned mayonnaise in a rubber glove...

Oh how I  need some self esteem haha.

Here's some Thinspo.
It's for me just as much as it is for you guys lol.















































































































































































Stay strong ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing plan to me!! These days are going fast!!!

    <3 good luck
    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I love your whole "Dear Ana" thing. Its refreshing.

    I like the thinspo.

    Well done with the gym It better than me. When I do go its for an hour and I do the whole hour on the bike..only burning around 250...

    your intake will be better tomorrow...thank god for tomorrows
    x

    ReplyDelete