Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Ana,

I have officially reached my first weight loss goal, 172.0 EXACTLY!!!

Yay =] And I'm not going to fuck it up like I have in the past. Imma keep it up strong!
I haven't eaten anything today, and I'm going to try and keep it that way for as long as I can

I'm not going to lie. It's because of your blogs, and comments. I read your blogs and hear about how strong you all are and how you're reaching goals and losing weight.

Hearing about how happy you all feel when you've reached a goal is definitely an inspiration.
You guys are all so supportive and helpful. I just don't know what I would do without this type of community to turn to.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm still a super fatty lol, but thanks to you, I'm just a fatty with more sanity.

Thank you all so much! I'm so glad I don't have to do this alone =]

5 comments:

  1. You're never alone here, we'll always have your back! <3

    Thanks for you comment, and stay strong. You can do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! :D :D Great Job girly!!
    Keep up the amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on reaching your first goal! your doing so great , you'll be at goal #2 before you know it.
    stay strong.
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your great comments and support =]

    you're like a family to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Knew you could do it :) x

    ReplyDelete