Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Ana,

So I changed my mind from doing a fast for 4 days, to doing this Ana boot camp thing I found and it lasts a little over a month.

What it is is that you alternate your calorie intake anywhere from 800-0 calories in a day.
I'm not going to go as high as 800 though.

I'm gonna keep it between 700 and 0. This diet makes it so that your metabolism is fooled into not knowing whether to prepare to starve or stuff. Plus, you don't get any of the signs of starvation [i.e. languo, bluish fingernails, etc.]

Today, I've allowed for 700, just to start off. I haven't reached 700, and I'm going to try not to lol

Good luck, ladies =]
Stay Strong!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your endeavours!
    And I Love the new background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey luv,
    I messed up my first day and second because of results celebrations..aka.alcohol.
    so I am starting today.
    reply:
    "they would tell me that I looked sick, and that I was gonna die in the hospital with a tube in my stomach.."

    my parents say the same thing to me when I am refusing to eat...

    and yeh hun..I think you should take the whole choosing Ana thing off as people will think your a wanarexic and hate on you...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks :) I am laying down though lol.
    And you're gonna lose, don't worry :)
    I was your weight just a couple months ago. So im proof that progree happens haha
    Love you girly
    good luck with the ABC diet

    Lilah

    ReplyDelete