Monday, August 30, 2010

Dear Ana,

Well, I pretty much just blew my entire day...
My sister told my mom that she suspected me of having my ED back.
So... they made spaghetti, and made me eat an entire plate of it... BLECH!!!

That's gotta be like 800 calories... I feel disgusting...

To balance out the sodium in the pasta and sauce and stuff, I just drank a whole liter of water.
So I should sweat out all the salt I just inhaled in about 6 hours at the gym...

You all need to kick me if I don't burn AT LEAST 500 calories.
GOD I'm such a fat ass.

I need to think about all the skinny girls at my school, and about all the gorgeous celebrities who are idols for pretty much the entire female population...

This morning at the gym I saw this woman who was like morbidly obese. And all I could think about was "God I'm glad I don't look like her..."

Well, If I keep it up like this, I will.
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat
I will not eat...

Hopefully now it's burned into my fat brain.

3 comments:

  1. Heey im a new follower :)
    that sucks about the family, and was it canned spaghetti because one can of watties spaghetti is only 150 calories so you never know, it might be less than you think (: (fingers crossed! )

    I hope the gym went well, and this will probably sound so horrible but the fatties at the gym are a real motivator for me. i dont want to be like that...

    hope your family stop suspecting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look at some fat people. i stare at their arms. then i look at the number of seats they take up in the public transport.. i tell my friends, i think they should pay for 2 persons fare. either way, let them sit while we stand, we burn more calories that way ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete