Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dear Ana,

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been completely busy with school and everything and it's just crazy.

Also, I will catch up on all your blogs soon. Super extra promise :)
Okay, so first off, I would love to thank my new followers :)
I'm always here for you guys if you ever need anything.

Yesterday I did pretty well. I only ate a chicken salad all day and worked out in the morning. I'm actually working out right this second lol. Iam posting from my phone while walking on a treadmill at the gym
When I'm done with this I'm gonna shower and then weigh.. I really hope I've lost. I would go completely fucking nazi on myself if I've gained :/
Well, wish me luck, ladies lol I'll need it like crazy

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. :d great to have you backlove, hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete