Monday, November 1, 2010

Dear Ana,

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting too much.
Yesterday I had Potstickers, a bowl of soup, and 6 chicken nuggets... I think that's good progress for having almost completely failed recently.

Today I have had... Wait for it.....

NOTHING!!!

I'm gonna keep it that way, too!
I read a post recently [yesterday] about a bodily state called Ketosis.

So basically, once your body runs out of carbs to burn [this takes about 2 or 3 days of fasting depending on your body] Your body will begin to burn its fat stores.
So, around the 4th day of a fast, your body will be burning pure fat.

Some people think this is a bad thing... but, let's face it... Fat is so so so so so so so so so so soooo much worse.

I have not posted any Thinspos lately, so at the end of this post, you will find a long long long one to make up for my lack of posting, and my lack of thinspo =]

So, since I haven't eaten today, I think I might start a fast.. Just water, tea and black coffee.

I have been noticing an evolution of sorts in my mind lately. Its like I'm filter feeding lol. I know that sounds weird, but let me explain..

So if I think about food intensely enough, and for a long enough time, and I don't give in... I actually receive all the guilt I would feel if I had actually eaten something, and in turn, I feel fat once again.

It may not make sense, but I don't know how to explain it any better than that lol.

And now, without further adieu....

THINSPO!!!

































































































































































































































































































This thinspo would be longer, but my little sister just called me and needs me to pick her up from school cuz she feels sick... Sorry girls, hope you enjoyed!

=] love you all =D

3 comments:

  1. Hey love! Good to hear from you :] You commented me, thanks! But it's not my last goal. I'm just goal-less at the moment. Read this: http://ashes-and-ashes.blogspot.com/p/read-this-first.html
    Yeah. UGWs don't exist for me. Thanks though! Hope your doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the thinspo of course
    and yay for an unintentail fast good luck hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the thinspo!
    haha ketosis doesn't sound like a bad thing to me! x

    ReplyDelete