Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dear Ana,

Today, I have had:

A ham, egg, and cheese sandwich from the school cafeteria
A hashbrown
A mini blueberry muffin
Pineapple
And another sandwich.

I feel alright, Just can't wait to be thin.
I haven't been able to post lately what with all my school and CNA things to do.
Just too busy.

My metabolism seems to have sped up though. Kind of odd... Maybe because I've been exercising more?
Maybe?
Maybe no?


Also, It may be because I may have accidentally on purpose doubled the amount of my miracle pills that I was taking...

Just throwin that out there.

thank you all for your support after my manic depressive rant the other day. Just needed a kick in the ass.
I love you all so much =]

3 comments:

  1. hooray for magic pills! and not too long now till your next GW :P
    exciting! <3
    im glad you are feeling better and good intake :)
    you are doing so well

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i need a magic pill ha
    im gald taht ur doing better hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job love <3 I miss you! Update us more often xoxo

    ReplyDelete