Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Ana,

My fast has been going well =]
I'm having my first bottle of juice for the day, Strawberry banana.

Any tips on other yummy juices to try?
I've been drinking this brand called "Naked". It's completely natural, and even the ingredients list is different. For this one it says:

22 strawberries
1 3/4 apples
1 1/3 bananas
And a hint of orange.

Quite specific for the ingredients lists I'm sure we're all used to. Plus their juice is completely delicious =D

That's not too bad lol.

I've been watching Thinspo's on YouTube like all day just to keep myself on track. No reason to blow it on day 2. I think that would just be pathetic.

This is also my first real planned fast, so I'm doing whatever it takes to keep  going strong.
I want to be down to my second goal by one week from today. I fell off track, and I feel absolutely ashamed to be back up to 170.
My pre-fast weight is 170.8
and I'm hoping to be at 165 by next Friday.

Boyfriend sleeps over every Friday, so I think that's an appropriate number to hope for... and if it happens to be a bit lower, well then far be it from me to object to the Universe's wishes lol.


Have a good day ladies =] I might post a bit later, but don't be surprised if I don't. I'll be reading your blogs, though!

1 comment:

  1. ive heard of that juice b4 i never tried it though
    im partial to nething that has promgrante in it
    ur dong great on ur fast stay tsrong hunny

    ReplyDelete