Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Ana,

Just adding to my last post a little.
Yesterday night, we were at Wal-Mart, and we saw these panties that were extremely cute. I was walking by the rack which held these cute items when I heard a voice in the back of my mind that said, "They won't be so cute when they're stretched over your fat ass."

That just killed my buzz to say the least.

I have to go, though. Boyfriend just got here, and I am not too sure how he would react to seeing that I've relapsed and gone back to Ana...
Still haven't eaten a single thing today =] Go me!

I love you girls =D
Stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I know what you mean, ana can be a bitch when it somehow turns into a little trolling voice you just can't seem to get rid of at any point of the day.
    I wish me telling you to not let it get you down would mean anything, but i know it's all eadier said than done. just remember your fellow bloggahs are always here to support you and will try anything in our power to make yu think positive!
    we will be beautiful :)
    XOXOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete