Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Ana,

I have had an amazing turn of luck =]
Through research of my own, I have managed to obtain some prescription strength weight loss medication completely legally =]

I received it two days ago and already have lost two pounds! Its probably water weight, but, the way I see it, even a small percentage of every pound would have to be something actually substantial.

I have managed to keep my intake at 1000 calories or less lately, and my appetite has been becoming scarce. Lately, i haven't even been feeling hungry until around 4 or 5 in the afternoon =D

I HAVE to keep this up. I have such a good feeling about it, and I just would be so devastated if I failed.

Also... Hello to my new followers =^.^=
You guys are adding to the support that we all very much need!
I think I have returned the follow to every one of you, but If I have missed anyone, just comment me and I will get right on that lol

I took my final test for my CNA on Monday, and the stupid meanies said that they couldn't give me my results right there. Lame, huh?? So I have to wait almost two weeks to get a stupid piece of paper that will have less than a paragraph on it saying whether or not I passed the test.

N-E-R-V-E racking. definitely.

And since I haven't done it forever ..... Here's some THINSPO!! woohoo =]




































































































































































































































































































































REVEL in the EMPTINESS, ladies!
I love you so much!

4 comments:

  1. So great thinspo.
    Stay Strong my dear,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lov elove the thinspo
    and the move thirteen i should watch it again
    yay for diet pills lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay those pills sound fabulous! keep up the amazing work hun x

    ReplyDelete