Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Ana,

Yesterday went pretty well, I think.
I've managed to behave relatively well these past few days, and I would like to continue to do so.
I just need the drive of an angry bull.

Any ideas or tips, ladies? I could really use them.

So tomorrow is going to [hopefully] be job hunting day. I just need to see how the day plays out and see what time I'll have and where. I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow, especially because my
A-day classes are by far my least favorite.

I really wish there was a magic spell that I could cast that would make my hunger go away completely. That is the only thing standing between me and my success. I hate it when I have gone all day without eating a single thing, and then WAMMOW! I'm hit by hunger like a car hits a deer. And it's so strong because my brain desperately wants to satisfy it..

I don't know that that one quote, "The difference between want, and need, is self control," is true...
Because you can need something, but not want it. And when you don't want something, like, say for instance, a pap smear.

They hurt like hell, and all of us girls need them, but if you're like me, you do whatever possible to not get one...
Then take something you want, like a cake for instance. They have no nutritional value whatsoever, but people still buy them. Why? you ask?

Because we WANT them. If you need it, you'll die without it, but some people still suffocate themselves and drown themselves.

I personally think that WANT is a great deal stronger than NEED.

If you don't get what you want, you have emotional results. You pout, you get angry, you feel AWFUL.

And food is the worst want of all because we also need it. It is our natural instinct to eat. Our very purpose is to survive and keep alive and fed.
People eat now, not because they even need it anymore. So many use food as an emotional satisfaction. They use food to celebrate holidays, birthdays, and achievements. We use food as comforts. Movies portray it all the time where a woman gets dumped and downs an entire carton of ice cream.

I don't even think that people know what hunger truly feels like anymore. It is only a pleasure tool we use to satisfy a horrid addiction.

I want to fast so VERY badly, but because of the combination of want and need and the addiction that I have to food, I am unable to make it even 24 hours without at least something.
My Thinspo:
































































































































































































































REVEL in the EMPTINESS
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oooo pretty pictures...
    I tried to explain ketosis on my blog last night and am gonna take another stab at explaining it tonight or tomorrow. Drop by with any questions! :) I wanna help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog and it's amazing ;)

    if you need any extra support or encouragement, you can email me at: courtney.rose7@hotmail.ca!
    I'm Ana too haha
    slowly trying to break my Mia habits

    anyways, stay strong

    xo

    ReplyDelete