Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Ana,

I ate twice yesterday, the calories were a bit steep, but at least I wasn't piecing all day long like I usually was. I was doing very well having only eaten once until my mother made pizza. I had two slices.
Earlier in the day I had a bowl of vegan chili with one half cup of cheddar cheese and one and a half wheat ciabatta rolls.
Now I'm watching old movies with mother and have not eaten yet. It's about five minutes to noon, and I'm not even hungry yet.
Maybe if I'm lucky, I can make it all day without eating anything.

I believe I have begun following all of my new followers, but if I have not followed you yet, please leave me a comment and I will be sure to do that =] I always love a new life to read lol.

Now before I go off to post comments and read your blogs I'd like to leave you with some Thinspo =]
Enjoy!












































































xoxo
Ayden =]

3 comments:

  1. love the pictures! especially the one of natalie portman - her shoulders look amazing. i really want to see black swan at some point purely for thinspo :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that ur doing better hun
    and love the thinspo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your kind comment a while back! :) usually i do call my friends and hangout with them during weekend but now i was tired all week and i didnt bother to call or text anyone and i just noticed that if i dont call or text ppl, they dont call or text me either. good luck with your journey!! ;) you can do it!

    -J

    ReplyDelete