Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Ana,

I will start posting diary entries either tomorrow or the next day. Here's how they will work.
They will be for previous days. I will put the date of the entry at the top of the post. This is basically just my way of keeping you up to date on my life and the things I wasn't able to post during the week.

So my Myspace account was hacked into and whoever this ass hole is changed either the password, or the email address. I'm so fucking pissed right now I can't even tell you.

Boyfriend and I have officially quit smoking together =]
I had the weirdest dream last night. Boyfriend did crack. I know he doesn't do crack, it just kind of upset me. And it felt so real in the dream that I woke up pissed off at him. lol.

I'm off to read blogs, and then I'm going to the gym. I'll update with calories burned either later today, or in one of my diary entries.
xoxo

1 comment: