Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear Ana,

I'm not okay.
I need help so fucking badly it's insane.
Why is it that my sister can set her mind to starving and she can do it like a snap of her little fingers?
Wish I could do that... Like hell I wish.
Why can't I just fucking buckle down and get it fucking over with?
There's nothing worse in my world than being fat.

Today, Boyfriend and I were at the Mall.
As we walked past Victoria's Secret, I stared at the posters of all their perfect models, and right as I get to the prettiest one, Boyfriend says, "She's too skinny."
I'm like, What the hell?
I hadn't even said anything, and I just looked her up and down and said, "She is not too skinny."
Boyfriend argued for a little while, then gave up. Probably got bored with the dumb conversation.
He thinks that lots of girls are too skinny, and I have to wonder if he would pick on me when I got that skinny.

Trivial, I know. It really is. I know for a fact that he would still love me, and I would take the "too skinny" comments [ if he made them ] as compliments. I can't wait to hear myself being called too skinny.
I was naughty today and I was naughty yesterday... Story of my fucking life.
I hardly ever post about anything else.
I go through a short, but brutal, cycle which is as follows:

Plan to fast, fast for a couple hours, get hungry, eat, binge, feel terrible, repeat.

I can't even make it 24 fucking hours! Pathetic!
There's no way you can deny it. No possible way.
Most people can make it a lousy 24 hours, Not me, no way.
Not even one day.

On a happier note: Today's thinspo is......... *pause for drumroll* TATTOO





















































































































































































































































































7 comments:

  1. Hi Ayden. Thanks for following me...following you right back!

    In response to your comment:

    I mostly just calorie count and exercise. My intake isn't as low as some of the other girls in this community, but I try to offset that with plenty of exercise.

    I haven't lost a significant amount and kept it off for about 2 years. I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs, so I'm not sure if I'm the right person to take advice from. But, when I was consistently losing weight...that's what I was doing...calorie counting and exercise, mostly running.

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could afford more tattoos. :/

    Sorry about your naughty days. We all have them. I haven't NOT binged on a Sunday since before Thanksgiving, I think.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are days when the "too skinny" jabs make you wanna shoot someone though
    when i get them on a day i feel fat i know i do
    but on days when you know you look good
    nothing is better
    *brag*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I understand. I couldn't fast for a day either! But I just kept trying and then I did it, and it felt so good. So just keep trying, and if you feel like you have to eat something, have some fruit or veggies. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have such luck - my bf loves skinnyskinny even though he tells me that's what I am and he loves my body :( I KNOW that if I lost weight he'd be more proud to show me off to his friends.

    Let's buckle down together love, c'mon, we can do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant fast for a day..Not since about two years ago... I made it all the way to dinner once! I want to get back my self-control and will power!
    Thanks for following me!
    Stay Strong, will power will come with time and hard work and we will get it back together!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete