Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear Ana,

Haven't eaten yet today, and *knock on wood* I'd like to keep the intake at a minimum seeing as I didn't go to the gym this morning as I had planned. I'll try for tomorrow, but the outlook is bleak.
I just can't seem to get my sleepy ass out of bed.
So warm, so comfy, and then..... BUZZZZZZZ!!!
My alarm goes off and I'm angry and startled and that's when I hit the snooze button and the cycle begins.
Finally I just picked up my phone and set the alarm for 7:00, so I could get up and shower before school.
But nooo. I couldn't wake up then, either.
So I end up getting up at 8:00, rushing around and only having time to wash my hair.
I had to apply mounds of deodorant, and even then, I still feel filthy.

Why does time hate me so?

Aside from that, I had a pretty decent day. Nothing spectacular, as usual.
So here's the Thinspo winner for today:
Bikini








































































































































































































































































































6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment! Aw I'm glad your the same with your pets! Thank you so much, really it means so much to me, thanks!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the thinspo!
    i'm like that every morning - if i plan to get up early to fit in some breakfast or work before uni i always end up hitting snooze until the absolute last minute.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it go di need to lose weight look goodin a bikini ive been maintining sinceim so sick ugh i dont like mainting
    sorry that u were rushed today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice intake so far! I know you can do it for the rest of the day :)

    ahaaa, that's what I'm like every single morning. I have this inner-battle where I argue with myself on whether or not I should get up. Most of the time I don't get up! But I did today surprisingly :P Don't worry, you'll be at the gym soon! Good luck with everything darling :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that ALL that time, but i guess we're not wired to be productive in the mornings :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I hope your fasting day worked out!!

    ReplyDelete