Friday, February 25, 2011

Dear Ana,

Kind of confused, and therefore a bit upset.
Last night, one of my best friends texts boyfriend and asks if we would all get an apartment together.
I have no job, and therefore, no income, thus, no money for rent, so that was a no.
But boyfriend was actually considering the possibility.

This is the confusing part.

Every time I ever asked him if he would live with me in the past he would shrug his shoulders.
*which is his equivalent of saying "no, but I don't want to hurt your feelings, so I'll just shrug".*

So last night, I was like "What the hell???"
I was kind of happy that he was considering it, but kind of miffed as well.
He'll do that for bbf [boy best friend], but not for me?
Dramatic I know, but seriously?
I'm just a little confused right now.
This confusion resulted in a 3 a.m. binge of coffee cake, little debbie cookies and little debbie cakes.

I'm way happy that he's changed his mind, but I want to live with him, not because bbf wants to, but because he wants to.
BlahBlahBlah
I'm done with the girly whining.

Thinspo!
My pick for winner is, at Mich's request, Winter!
























































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Its summer here but I like winter thinspo, looks so fun and cosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that ur so confused hun iu thiunk u and boy need to have a long talk
    ha beth winter fun and cozy yeah no total opposite
    love it though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the thinspo! too bad it doesn't snow in LA. Lol. Anyway.. you know just like I know how he truly feels about his. He doesn't want to live iwth you over his bff. I could understand that it might be because you don't have a job and supporting 2 people would be really hard. I live with my bf and it's hard with both of us having jobs. We don't want to live with other people but, fuck, it's hard! Don't leave if you don't have to. The world is a cruel cold place.. once you're out, you're out. Those are experiences you'll never get to reverse. Make sure it's something you really want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh where to do GET all this awesome thinspo! It's amazing, I'll definitely be checking in here from now on.

    Catching up on reading some of your older posts too. Interesting stuff and inspiring too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete