Friday, March 18, 2011

Dear Ana,

Thank you, Dani at BonesarePure =] and LYz =] And it seems I forgot someone in the original post So thank you as well to Sous Le Sourire! they gave me this award on their blogs! It means a ton that you think highly enough of my tortured ramblings to give me this pretty green trophy =D

My 7 Facts:
1 - My favorite color is blue
2 - I LOVE real estate
3 - Big houses are my favorite obsession
4 - I've been obsessed with diets since before I even knew what fat was
5 - Orion, The Hunter is my favorite constellation
6 - Only 3 people in the entire world can make me truly mad
7 - I have 12 piercings, none of which are in private places =]


10 people to whom to pass this award!
1 - Posie
2 - Aryn
3 - Zette
4 - Starving Astrid
5 - Isobel
6 - BellaAna
7 - Mich
8 - Thin_Envy
9 - STFU Sarah
10- Moonlight Mistress

I love all you guys so much =]

I've reached my first goal! YAY me =]
I'm so happy lol.
So I've thought up a new strategy to keep myself motivated... I want to reach a new goal every week. I'll cut off the time left on Fridays and if I've reached my goal, I can have sex.
For me, that's huge motivation since I'm a self-proclaimed nymphomaniac.
This week it's worked lol
And since my next goal is 170, I know i can do next week's too.
I haven't eaten anything yet today, and I'm happy about that.
I think I've been doing so well since I got a texting buddy to keep me on my feet.
Her name is Sarah =] and she has helped me SOOO much.

Hipster Thinspo =]


































































































4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! Cora gave it to me too and I'll be sure to accept it in my next post!

    Much love,
    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you this award too my lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the goal hun thats great

    ReplyDelete