Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dear Ana,

I haven't been very good today...
This morning, after the weekly sleepover with boyfriend, we got up and made french toast.
I had 4 slices [400]
1 serving of syrup [220]
1 serving of vegan butter [90]
This was all within the first hours of my day.
Then I had a 400 calorie bowl of soup
Then a mixed bowl of super fiber-y cereal
Go lean [140]
Ezekiel 4:9 [360]
Soy milk [80]
So, naturally, I'm now chugging water at an alarming rate in an attempt to flush myself out.
This worked the last time I tried it, so I figured there was no harm in doing it again.
Water is my best-est friend right now... And so far I think it will have to be for quite a while longer lol.
I wanna be SKINNY SO FUCKING BAD
So let's make it happen, shall we?

Celebrity Thinspo





















































































































7 comments:

  1. You can do it sister!
    Would you like to restart the "where's stanley" thing?
    I will help you as much as you want me to.
    Love you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I should try chugging water after a bad day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should drink more water... Sometimes I wonder how I haven't dropped dead of dehydration. Must be genetic--Mum never drinks water either. :/

    Lol, for some reason, the more f*cked up I am, the more perfect my hair and makeup look the next day. When I go to sleep normally (as in sober), I wake up looking like a total crackhead.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel better, people still lose weight when they eat that many calories.
    I should drink more water too....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i gotta start drinking more water as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay water!
    it'll be alright, everyone has off days.
    i think you're still doing well :)
    good luck with the rest of the week, k?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete