Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dear Ana,

So I've hit a glitch in my diet...
Tomorrow is boyfriend's sister's birthday, and we're having breakfast at her house, then lunch or dinner at olive garden, and then cake at their dad's house...
And, they're a family that's big on 'family meals' so if I don't eat, I'm being rude...
I was thinking of starting officially on Monday.
Day 1 is a fast, to kind of clean out everything before the diet officially starts.
Day 2 is 200 calories, which I can do easily
Day 3 I haven't figured out yet, but I'm planning the whole diet up to 60 days... Which is about when my graduation is lol.
I WILL BE SKINNY BY THEN
I have to be.
There will be all kinds of friends and relatives there that I haven't seen in a while [since I was skinnier] and I would hate to see them for the first time in forever as a fat cow.
Baby sister is still doing awesome on her ABC, she's lost like 20 pounds in 2 weeks.
It's insane.
And I'm insanely jealous.
I think I may go to the gym later on tonight just to be on the safe side about eating tomorrow. If I get far enough into the negatives today, It'll give me more leeway with what to eat tomorrow.
Now, some Thinspo






















































































































4 comments:

  1. ur newp lan sounds good so far hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation is a great motivation!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new plan!

    I can't believe how many choices you're considering for school! But that's awesome you've got so many interests. I wish I'd had more when I was in high school, but I had no idea what I wanted to do. I hope you win the lotto so you really can do them all. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hon. You're doing good. Don't give up and just keep going. Salads are your friends and breadsticks rlly aren't. But be careful on the starting tomorrow syndrome that's what I'm stuck in right now. Just start on Monday if you say you're going to.

    Also, I was curious if you maybe wanted to be txting buddies. I read ur posts and they always make me feel better. Let me know and stay strong!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete