Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear Ana,

So it's only about 3:30 and I've already fucked today up the assssss.
Pie. Lots of Pie, and about fifteen Chik'n nuggets.
I estimated that at 1746
I hate it that whenever I go even a day without blogging on here, I end up binging.
Why???
I think it's because I have nothing to answer to when I just sit around. When I'm on here, reading about your disappointments and accomplishments, it makes me feel as strong as all of you are.
When I see how horribly I've done, I want to cry.
I tried to start my diet this week, it failed miserably.
Aryn and I are going to try some diet she found where you eat a tiny bit every few hours so as to keep your metabolism up. I'm willing to do it, if anything it sounds like I can do it. If nothing is off limits, I think I can definitely stick to it...
Wish me luck.
Off to read

4 comments:

  1. Its not too late just liquid fast for the rest of the day or something :)
    Or go toto the gym if you can it'll bring your net kcals down. What would you eat on this diet you're gonna start because i think i want in lol.
    p.s whats up with your sisters blog, i cant comment on it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck darling, don't worry about the failures too much. They just make your victories so much sweeter. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do better tomm to mkae up for today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to put that binge behind you. What’s done is done right?- Unless you have a time machine, going back in time to avoid that pie isn’t possible. If something like this happens again early in the day I would take ChildofApathy’s suggestions about going to the gym. Just don’t let a slip up keep you from staying motivated. Also the diet you mentioned doing with your sister sounds very interesting. I myself like to space out my food so that I’m continuously eating throughout the day that way I don’t feel deprived of food! Good luck!

    P.S. I am also having problems commenting on your sisters blog, you may want to tell her to look into that

    ReplyDelete