Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear Ana,

So, it turns out that we're going to try keeping our gym membership for a few more months. So that makes me happy.
My best friend just got a membership where we go, so now I'll have someone to go with.
I still haven't eaten, and I'm having cravings like mad, so it's a miracle that baby sister just got home.
We're gonna help each other fast today.
I'm excited.
I also invented my own version of the ABC diet. It's something that will be easier for me to follow, and I was thinking of making it last longer, like maybe... until my graduation lol
It's snowing here =] Snow is a rare luxury in Utah, so I'm very happy about it.
I don't really have anything else to say so I'll leave you with more
Thinspo












































































































1 comment:

  1. im tired of the snow and cold ugh
    im glad that ur keeping the gym membership though for al il while longer

    ReplyDelete