Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Bad, Bad Self..

I hate going through this... I feel so hungry, and then I get to the point where ALL I can think about is food and what I should eat...
I shouldn't have eaten anything...
3 rolls [150 each]
Butter on each roll [90 per tbsp]
Bowl of macaroni [500ish?]
700 calories... In one fucking meal...
I was doing so well... I made it until 2:00... That would have been only 3 more hours until I had made it 24 hours without food.
I could have done it too...
But I was so weak..
I was hungry.
So I ate, and now I feel really sick.
I loved my emptiness... I want it back...
But now it's gone, and I'm trying to flush it out with water...
I hate this game... As I've stated a million and one times...
But it still won't end, and I'm still not the winner...
This sucks... ASS

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, luv. We're all there with you. <3

    Lots of little snacks helps from going overboard in one meal. I prep like 6 - 8 snacks for myself every night before bed, so they're all ready to go in the morning. Things like snap peas with salsa or guacamole (current fav :D), beef jerky, little baggies of cereal (Eggo waffle cereal is awesome, only 110 cals for a whole cup), bags of nuts or trail mix, beef jerky..... It's good for your metabolism too, I think. xoxo

    No book deal, actually! Well, not a normal one... I made my own. I got sick of rejections from agents, especially since I KNOW the book is good, so I self published. Like Mum always used to tell us growing up: if you want something done and done right, do it yourself!

    Hope you're having a splendid week, pretty lady!! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. Everyone has a slip up ever now and then. Just try to learn from it. Think about what you could do differently next time and move on. Make the rest of today good and then make tomorrow even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share Mich's love of Eggo cereal.
    I'm also a fav of Gnu bars. They're tasty and very high-fiber, thus filling. Gnufoods.com
    We all screw up. I'm all off track right now. Just gotta get back on the rails.

    ReplyDelete