Friday, October 28, 2011

Dear Ana,

I'm very good at being a bad blogger.
I post once every like month or so.
Then, when I do post, All I do is complain about how horribly I've behaved whilst I was gone.
I need to post more, because I always do better when I'm constantly on here.
I loved the advice and ideas you guys gave me, especially the ideas from Piggy and *b.
I'd like to combine the two... I will eat healthy things, but still only eat meager amounts.
Plus, I've started a vitamin regimen.
Once all this shit with the asshole nutritionist gets settled, I might hire a Personal Trainer, but I don't know.
I also NEED to get back to the gym.
I'm paying for the membership for a reason, and I need to take advantage of it.
I'll restart my cardio and weight training programs slowly, so I don't hurt myself.
I'm still open and hopeful for any more advice you all can give.
I love you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. You will be fine. Yes you should keep posting everday! It will help xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I look back at times when I've gained a lot of weight in a short period, it's often after a time of severe calorie restriction. Starvation triggers bingeing. I still WANT to restrict but I'm trying to be more sensible about it since I want to be thin long-term, not lose 30 lb then gain 40 (rinse & repeat). ATM I'm trying to build some strength before I try significantly cutting calories. I've read through The New Rules of Lifting for Women and am finishing my first week on it. You can do it in a gym or with a few pieces of equipment at home, and I gotta say I think the plan looks solid.

    If you build muscle first, you have more strength & a higher resting metabolism that will help even if you do start restricting again. I think I'll make a more detailed post on what the program is like soon, so check me out within a week or so if you're curious.

    ReplyDelete