Thursday, August 9, 2012

Anxious

I'm getting a little antsy in my pantsys for Monday. I'm excited to weigh in... Because the results of the last few weigh-ins were so awesome.. I don't wanna get my hopes up, though..
Cuz it would majorly suck balls if I had these high hopes and then I find out that I've only lost 0.5lb.
Or worse... Maintained
o_O That would definitely SUCK
I'm participating in Piggy's Challenge at (Size) Zero Intentions << if you're interested in joining, click the link!
The more the merrier!
It would be awesome to have a community wide weight loss competition. We'd all be getting closer to our goals, and we'd be doing something as a group =]

So, yesterday's intake was 1,065.
Really, not a bad number, considering I work out every day.
But, yesterday was a weight day, so I don't have an output number.
Therefore, I don't really know the exact number for yesterday.
But, since I'm guessing I burned at least 100 cals, I know that the net number would be below 1,000 anyway =] SCORE
Today, so far I've had 400 cals even.
I kind of know for a fact that my intake for today will be below 1,000 even without the output number for a net.
Output, by the way, is: 325 cals
It's about 5:00 right now, and since I rarely eat anything after 8:00 since I go to bed around 9:00-9:30, I know that the number -even without a net- will be pleasing.

I start work tomorrow =/
I've been looking forward to the day since the end of July when I got hired.
But now that it's actually here, I'm extremely nervous...
I haven't had a job in about a year, so I'm out of practice in a big way...
I can't afford to fuck this one up.. I need the job so that I can afford school, and This Car
If you didn't want to click the link, it's a BMW X6
My dream car lol
But the BASE MODEL runs somewhere around 71,000

BASE MODEL!!

But, the base model is like the upgraded version of any other car's base model. So I'm okay with the base model lol.
I just neeeeedddd that car!!
I love it!!
 The house I want is a different story entirely [a 12.9m story]
I'll get there some day lol... But the car first!!

And now, some Thinspo =]









































Yes, I'm still all winter/fall obsessed lol

2 comments:

  1. Maintaining is better than gaining! And if you get stuck maintaining and keep plodding along you get rewarded with another massive downslide. Think of it as your body consolidating it's losses :p

    OMG BMW *Drools* You need that car so I can send you fluffy dice :p

    Do you not factor your basal metabolic rate (BMR) into your calorie equations, or do you ignore it in favour of greater losses?

    Wow you live near a Supervolcano? That would be so cool and so scary at the same time. Lol, on the bright side if it DID blow it's shit you'd be close enough to not have to live through the nuclear winter the eruption could cause, right? (Mmmmm, dark humour)

    Yeah, the nausea and some of the appetite loss is being caused by the meds. It's a real pain in the ass! I'm having to rely on protein shakes and yoghurt drinks to keep myself functioning. Work is gonna be. . . fun. Stupid asdfghjfgdsj side effects! At least the serotonin buzz is starting to kick in a bit :/

    Thank you for the thinspo. Take care and have a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really have a lot in common)) That's exactly my thoughts lately)) My weight in gonna be only 16 of august...and i started my whole dieting 6 of august..so for 10 days i have to guess whether i'm loosing weight or not...am i doing everything like it should be to loose..or maybe i'm just doing some meanigless bulshit and there's gona be no result at all. This thoughts are really blowing my mind meanwhile))
    I've loved the car!! I hope you gona get it))And the colour in an advertisement is amazing.
    what do you do for a living if i can ask?
    What is your real name,if it's not a secret?
    And when is exactly your birthday? I mean the day number?))

    ReplyDelete