Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Ana,

I have officially reached 30 followers =D wo0t! wO0T!
I remember when I was still thinking about accumulating just a few, and now I have 30 =] I love you all

I saw the number 168 the other day, but, sadly, I am pretty much stuck at 169. My texting buddy, G told me about these pills called Lipofuze. And I guess they've been suppressing her appetite like mad, while also causing her to drop extra weight.

G got them for 60 dollars while they were on sale... I did not get them on sale... So, desperate as I am, I ended up coughing up something like 130 dollars... That money was supposed to be used to buy things like scrubs, and packets for school..

But oh well.. What's being able to graduate worth if I'm not skinny enough to have a sexy party afterward?

I adore all of you guys for giving me so much support when, frankly, the people around here are being much less than therapeutic.

I recently learned why so many of the girls at my school are teeny tiny skinny...

It's because they Roll like every weekend, sometimes even more often than that.

[For those of you who don't know what Rolling is, It's doing Ecstasy]

And for those of you who do know what it is, you most likely know that it is ALWAYS cut with something else like meth or heroin.

Those two things apparently make your heart beat so fast that no matter how much you eat, your metabolism is moving too fast to keep up with it.

So now, at least I know that they're not naturally like that... Well, some of them still are.

I just can NOT wait to be thin enough to wear a sexy halloween costume this year =] I've always wanted to, just been too fat to do it =]

So, a BIG thank yo to my new followers =D
And I love you all!
Stay Strong, Ladies!

4 comments:

  1. you're welcome...
    haha i love your attitude!

    hun, i think true ANAs can become perfect wihtout that junk...

    we believe in you!
    xoxoxo

    ps: i know how you feel, i am so ecstatic about hittin 19 followers!!
    :)
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's crazy about the drugs... but we can do it without them ^.^

    and aren't followers like the best thing ever?? :D

    believe in you ~<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the followers
    now u dont need to b like them and roll ever wkd to lose weight
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i need those miracle pills. i mean lipofuze not ecstasy (thouh i wouldnt mind having ecstasy either). xx

    ReplyDelete