Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Ana,

I officially have food poisoning... =/ guess that's what I get for eating yesterday.
I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either. I'm in a rut, and I need to be yelled at, kicked in the ass, or the face, whichever suits you.

So Here's some disturbing pictures to keep me [and hopefully you too] on the right track today.

Quote from a poster I saw today:

""Even if you're on the right track, You'll still get run over if you just sit there...""

Pictures:






































































Disney wouldn't be so popular if their princesses looked like this:






































































I don't think Mario can jump that way...













THE HARPOONS,, MAN THEM...























































"You can't make ME exercise!"










I'm not arguing with that kid... He might sit on me.


Fat people are fun to laugh at... Not to be.
...MeanButTrue...

Good luck, ladies!

8 comments:

  1. this made me laugh&your comment did too. i needed a laugh today. love love love it. stay strong, darling&feel better fast.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehee loved this :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahhah I just lolled SOOOOOO HARD this is great! a little awful but for a good cause right? :P love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i totally agree unless they hav a serious mental issue.
    but still.
    hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent reverse thinspo :P and that quote is gold as well!
    feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That disney one is soo good! Hope you feel better soon lovely x

    ReplyDelete