Friday, October 15, 2010

Dear Ana,

These Lipofuze pills are amazing.
I have been eating less and less every day, and the thing about that is... I feel like I've binged after like one bowl of soup.

They make everything fill me up like mad.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished my clinicals today, and now all I have left to do is go in and take the test.
I need to change my bed sheets... They are like really disgusting. I think it's been like a month or two since I changed them last... yeah... That's what I thought..

G-R-O-S-S!

I'm weighing in next Tuesday... Let's hope these little miracle pills help me reach my Goal #2!

I'm so excited!

Posie is like my ultimate motivation... Last I read, she was down to 85... That takes major motivation!
She commented me telling me about how her ribs and hip bones show through when she wears a tight shirt and I was all... Well, hell, I want to know what that feels like...

So, Posie, darling. Thank you for being the kick in the butt that I need right now lol


Tomorrow, My family and I are driving out to see my grandparents for the day. I am SO excited! I miss them so much that it hurts sometimes lol.

Aside from mommy and boyfriend, they give the best hugs ever =]

Stay strong, ladies =] I love you all

3 comments:

  1. those lipofuze things sound amazing! i might buy them when i get halfway for an extra kick.
    good work and stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pills sound amamzing
    stay strong hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks love! :) You too are doing great and your attitude always amazes me! Love youuuu <3

    ReplyDelete