Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Ana,

I am so fucking WEAK!!

I've gone back up into the fucking 170s. I promised myself I would never ever be back here again...
I feel like such a failure.

Every one of you can say no to food. I hear stories about how simply saying, "No, empty is good, empty is strong. I want to be thin." is enough to make you not eat.
That's not enough for me. No matter how desperate I am, if even the tiniest thought of food enters my mind, I can't say no.

I am the weakest person alive.
GOD!!!

I fucking hate this. Big purple stretch marks on both my sides, and my inner thighs. My arms even fucking have stretch marks.. I feel like a huge fucking cow.

no.. Not a cow. a WHALE!

Why is it that this is so hard for me??? HMM?? When I read all your stories about how you're beginning to see your bones, or that they are present all the time. I don't understand why My fat brain can't let it go.

Then I eat, and I feel so guilty that I feel like ripping out my ribs and crying. I feel like stabbing myself over and over and watching the disgusting yellow fat spill out of me, and then sigh and say, finally, it's gone.

Halloween is about a week away, and I'm still a fucking lard ass.
There will be no seductive, sexy halloween costume for me.
Because fat people can be neither sexy, nor seductive.
I should simply crawl in a hole and wait until I am thin again.

Mom's home. Gotta go

2 comments:

  1. it's hard for everyone hun. if only it could be easy!!! maybe you should try and ease yourself into it, like allow yourself bigger intakes and gradually whittle it down? a couple of girls have tried the GM diet which allows you to eat as much fruit/veg etc in a day - maybe you could try that?
    i know you can do it - it just takes time
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hun we all struggle u have to know that
    im sorry that ur having such a rough time right now
    but u just have to figure out what works for u
    stay strong lovely

    ReplyDelete