Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Ana,

I... am sick.

Stuffed up nose, sore throat. The whole deal.

I have to miss my favorite class tomorrow because there's a slight chance that I might be contagious.
I work in the nursery at my school. I love babies, so it's only natural that it's my favorite class.
I'm staying home to avoid getting my friends, and those babies sick.

On the bright side...

Today's total intake:

Bowl of Pasta ~ 475 ~
Bowl of Fruit Loops Cereal ~ 450~

Total Intake ~ 925 ~

Lower than yesterday's intake by 55 calories!

I didn't even feel hungry until like 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Maybe a side effect of my cold [I'm assuming that's what I have.] Maybe not. Either way, It gave me good results.

I would like to lower intake by 50 calories or more every day until I've eventually weaned myself off of food, and can successfully begin a fast.

Back to the Dark side...

I was unable to go to the gym this morning. You should have heard my breathing. I figured that if I sounded that bad before cardio, I didn't want to know what I'd sound like after cardio.

So I stayed in bed for an extra 3 hours and then pretended to be hyper all day so that I could burn more calories. I even ran up the stairs at school... You know how hard that is on a smoker's lungs???

Speed, I can do. I can even do High Incline... But throw in a set of stairs and I have myself a stroke lol

Tea has been my best friend. Cold water would hurt my throat, and tea is water, plus it's hot... Steam [water vapor] is great for sore throats and breathing problems. I don't have a vaporizer, so I use the tea to help. Plus, it's yummy =D

So Boyfriend's older sister is having a baby, and these are her husbands rules as to what everyone can and can't buy for his son:

No Winnie the Pooh, and Nothing that a man wouldn't wear.

He was raised in the mind that boys are boys and that is that. He would probably disown his son if he found out he was gay.
We were all kind of hoping that they would have a girl first so that he could be softened up by a sweet little 'daddy's princess'. and then have the boy later when he had had his heart melted by his daughter... No such luck.
Baby Boy is due Dec. 2nd
And I am excited =D

Here's some Thinspo just in case any of you need a kick like me =]


















































































































5 comments:

  1. *ouch!*

    I consider myself kicked :) Thanks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the kick it's always nice to see what i'm aiming for. lol
    sorry your sick love drink lots of green tea that stuff really cures sore throats!
    x Lyndee

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry that ur sick un
    but thats a good plan to slowly lower ur cals
    feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, thatz what i plan on doing.
    and its already working. 3 pounds lost so far. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, feel better hun! You're doing great <3 Thanks for always commenting me, it never fails to make my day!!

    ReplyDelete