Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear Ana,

Today was a bit of a fail...

As all of you know, I remained home from school today because I have a cold or something.
Because of that, Boyfriend brought me ice cream and a chicken salad to make me feel better.

I couldn't just be like "No. Thanks, but no." after he'd spent his *limited* money on me.

So... Ready for disappointment?

Here we go.

Today's Intake:

2 peanut granola bars ~340~
One small Ice cream ~355~
Chicken Salad [only half] ~650~
Hot Tamales ~50~

Total Damage: ~1395~

EEEEk.

I am so so so so so so so so so angry at myself.
I need ritalin. BAD.

Not to get high. But to lose weight. It worked before, so it can work again.

Only question is... How?

2 comments:

  1. that's not too bad hun! and you probably needed the food - your body can recover better now and once you're on your feet again you can resume.
    chin up lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could of been worse hun
    but ur sick its good to eat just alil bit more when ur sick help ur body recover
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete