Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Ana,

I. Am. Disgusting.

I have gained 2 pounds since Tuesday. Fuck My Life.
I'm back up to my first goal. 172.
FuckFuckFuckFuckFuck

I need help desperately. I can't stand to look at this hideous body anymore. GOD.
I would like it very much if you guys could comment with advice, and tips and even insults.
I need to get my fucking act together.

From now on, I'm going to tell you EVERY SINGLE THING that passes my fat lips. Posie is doing this as well, and I think it would be good to do it as well.

Now, everything that I'm ashamed of will be yours to see.

I'll start with Yesterday's intake.

School lunch - turkey dinner - probably about 600 cals
Fish and Chips [with tartar sauce] - probably about 750
3 handfuls of popcorn - probably about 200-300
3 pieces of licorice - 50
8 starbursts -175
1 box of Hot Tamales - 60
1 crisp bean burrito - 300

Total damage = 2185

Holy Shit Fuck.

Yeah.. I think I need definite discipline.

I'm hoping to post later today. I love you guys

2 comments:

  1. nobody can motivate u excpet urself
    so u need to kick ur ass in gear and lose the weight no1 can do it for u
    stay stron ghun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun, I have faith in you. That's all I gotta say - I KNOW you can do it. Stay strong, think thin, xoxoxoxoxo times a million.

    ReplyDelete