Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dear Ana,

Yesterday went surprisingly well.

We went out for breakfast yesterday morning, and I think I probably ate about 800 calories there
Then after that I had a piece of chicken and a piece of steak, I'm putting that at 200

That puts me at exactly 1000 for the whole day. And looking at my past week, I would call that a minor success.

This morning I have had about 3 cups of Fruit Loops ~ That's 351 calories.

And currently, I am drinking tea.

Today, I have decided, is going to be an ultra success. I have done a sort of math problem to figure out how many calories I burn in one hour just sitting there, so now, every hour, I can subtract a certain amount of calories from my total. Since I haven't really been watching the clock, I'm going to start in fifteen minutes, at 11:00.

Here's the formula in case any of you guys want to know. I'll use my own stats as an example.

172.6 [weight] multiplied by 10 = 1726, that's your 24 hour total, and then to figure out the hourly total, you divide that by 24.

Which gives me... 71.92 calories every hour.

So, I'm not going to eat anything until all of the calories from the previous meal have been burned away, and maybe even more than that. This way, I can make absolutely certain that I'm burning more calories than I'm taking in.

I think this could work =]

And not only that, I'm going to start going back to the gym every morning before school. I want to be Thin as soon as possible.

Stay Strong Girls!!!

1 comment: