Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Ana,

Quick update.

I haven't weighed in over a week. I've been eating like shit. I can't seem to say no.

It's obvious that I have commitment issues. I have been so focused on school and my CNA stuff lately that I haven't even thought about posting. I have been too tired to even drag myself into bed some nights.

I went out with friends tonight for the first time in like forever. It felt really good to get my mind off of kitty.

My boy [cat] died this past friday.
I had that cat since I was like six.
I grew up with him and he trusted me more than anyone else in the world.
He would look at me with his adoring eyes and make me feel like the most important person in the universe.
He was only 12 years old, and he was [and still is] my baby boy.
I miss him dearly and have been dreaming about him every night since he died.

^*^tears^*^


So... All of this is the reason for the recent lack of posts on my part.
I am definitely trying to get my act together, and will try to post more often.

I love you all so much

2 comments: