Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Ana,

Intake: {[ So Far ]}

The remainder of my Olive Garden dinner from last night ~ est. 500
2 breadsticks ~ 300
Bowl of Fruit Loops ~ 351

Damage: 1151

I went to the gym for an hour and burned 411 calories, so... 1151 - 411 = 740

So my "Net" would be 740.

I would like to keep it at that. Normally when I go to the gym, I use up all my energy and come home sleepy and hungry.

Today, I stopped at an hour so that I would still have some calories left to burn in my body. I know this sounds counter productive, but think about it.

If your body is still working to burn off the previous calories, you won't need to add any more for a little while.

That's my logic... and It makes perfect sense to me, so therefore it works.

I also only drank 1 liter of water while I was there. This way, I'll be more thirsty throughout the day, and I'll try and keep my tummy full of water.

I am so motivated after the past week's failures. I obviously did not reach this week's goal, so I'll just move that same goal to the next week.

Next Friday. I. Will. Weigh. 165!

Love you guys =D

3 comments:

  1. no ur logic makes snese when i burn off everything i eat im passedo ut in bed which is a good thing except i got like million and one things to do
    stay strong hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're doing everything right! keep up that motivation and stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your supporting comment! :) you seem determined. stay that way! xx

    ReplyDelete