Friday, December 3, 2010

Dear Ana,

I am... surprised to say the least.

I weighed myself this morning, and I'm at 171 even. I am officially back on track!
WoOt w0ot!!

I'm going to stick to this thing I've been doing.
I've been keeping track of all my calories on my phone's calculator, and every hour, I subtract the amount of calories I've burned. This has been allowing me to remain in the negatives =] and this way, I know for sure that I'm consuming less than I'm burning!

Tea and coffee have been my best friends lately, and in order to quit smoking, I went out yesterday and purchased an electronic cigarette. They have like hookah flavors and I think it tastes good. You can lower the amount of nicotine in each cartridge and eventually be down to zero nicotine.

I've been really up and down with my moods lately. And I have no clue why.

I'm really sorry I haven't had time to look over all of your blogs. I've been super busy lately..

Monday is my second test for my CNA, and it's the written portion. I'm half nervous half excited to get it the fuck over with.

Any way, I've got to go pick boyfriend up from work now. His mother has taken his car to god knows where, and so for today, I am his transportation lol

I love you all =]

2 comments:

  1. im gald taht ur getting back on trackhun
    and im sure uw ill do great on ur test

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your test! And good job on the trying to quit smoking. If you wanna be pure and happy and thin you might as well cleanse your whole body and be pure 100%

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete