Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Ana,

I took 6 laxatives and still haven't pooped.
It's been like 5 hours and the box said 6-12 so I'm being a bit impatient lol.

I'm in a better humor than I was earlier, and I'm seeing things more clearly.
I've been up since midnight doing Algebra homework and messing around on the computer. So I must have burned a few calories. Not enough for it to be substantial, but enough that I no longer feel like crying.

I've probably had 3 cups of tea since then, and I've been peeing like every 20 minutes lol. Beyond that, I had a liter of water at school today and 2 eight ounce glasses since I've been home... so that's... a shit ton of water lol.

I just have to say that I adore you guys. I think I would probably have bawled my eyes out earlier if it hadn't been for Isobel's very supportive and heartwarming comment on my last post.

I'm going to bed now, since it's 5:00 am and I would like to be able to be awake during daylight hours tomorrow lol.

Goodnight, Loves =] Tomorrow will be better!

2 comments:

  1. u gotta give the laxs a chance to work hun
    when i take them i usually go around hour 10 so u cant b impatient

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started my blog I was 173. I don't really have any tips I'm justing struggling along too. Just wanted to say Hi and I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete