Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Ana,

I just got home from taking my test and I hope to Hell and back that I passed!

I have consumed a total of 754 calories so far today, and I am proud lol.
I would like to promise you that not a single bite will pass my lips for the rest of the day, but I am so sick and tired of feeling ashamed and embarrassed that I broke my promise..
So... I'll just keep counting and see what happens.
No more making promises that I can't keep.


Christmas break is coming up X] I love Christmas! Presents, snow. All of it. The cold is my home lol. I hate the heat with a passion, so fall and winter are my absolute favorite seasons!

Plus, my birthday is in November... So that's always a bonus =D

I'm thinking of getting a bearded dragon. They're so sweet and cute, plus they're easy as hell to take care of. Don't know though.

I'm running out of topics lol, so I'm just going to leave you with my love and hope that all of your lives are going better than mine!

1 comment: