Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear Ana,

SOOOOO proud of myself right now!
It is officially 1:38 AM, and I have eaten NOTHING allllll day long!
I could just sing I am so happy!
I have had about 400 liquid calories, all in the form of chai tea and espresso lol
But I am FINALLY able to say that I am at -324 calories... That's right... NEGATIVE
I will wake up tomorrow and be able to subtract more for the hours I spent sleeping, and then I will be even further into the negatives =D

I finally feel like I am living up to what I expect of myself and what I hope to achieve for myself.

I am going to sleep now.. I just had to tell you all the fabulous news =]
Good night all you lovely, beautiful people!

4 comments:

  1. woohoo well done hun!! i love how good it feels when you achieve something like that :) stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...but be careful not to binge. I tend to binge right after I do fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats lady stay strong you can do this easy:)

    ReplyDelete