Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear Ana,

I haven't been posting lately for the lamest of reasons...
I have, though, spent all day reading and commenting on your blogs =]
You guys are sooo inspirational to me.
I keep hearing news of this 'Skinny Girl Diet'
I have never heard of this before... But, judging by what everyone says, it sounds legit.
I will have to look up what it is and see if I'm interested lol
I need a new endeavor to lose...
I fasted for a complete 32 hours on New Year's Eve, and what do I have to show for it???

A fucking 2 pound GAIN! FML... Majorly.
It could have been the MASSIVE amount of alcohol that I consumed, or the result of a mountain of pickles that I consumed to settle my drunk, empty stomach. No calories, but lots of sodium, which means added water weight. Perfect.

I do believe that I can do this, I have recently started a sort of check list of goals that I would like to achieve. One of those goals is to lose 70 pounds, and from there it's stuff like: Eat vegetarian, drink 64 oz of water every day, consume less than 1000 calories daily, exercise at least 20 minutes daily, and so on and so forth. I've actually been sticking with it, but I'm kind of stuck with only 5 things accomplished almost every day... I need to get my ass in gear.

Just keepin it short and sweet today. Will update later with my findings about the SGD, and maybe start up a challenge???

I owe you all a Thinspo!


















































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. I hate gains its the worst just remember you can do this and you cant eat your way out of it! stay strong and keep those teeth white haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. Just stay strong and don't binge to make yourself feel better. Keep going!

    I was also looking into sgd. I would be up for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the thinpso hun iuts great
    sorry ug ained it was prob the sodiumb ut go d pickles are jus so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://only-underweight-is-a-perfect-weight.blogspot.com/
    Love your Blog hon ^_^
    Come around too, would love to be friends,
    if nothing more we do have some same purpose <3 :* :* From Bianca with luv

    ReplyDelete