Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear Ana,

I have officially begun studying latin... Just for the fun of it, believe it or not.
I also have come down one pound after my horrendous two pound weight gain over the last few days.
Really, I'm aiming to totally turn my life around. I have been drinking 64 oz. of water every day, and I have all but gone vegetarian [with the exception of a few naughty sneaks every now and then]

Yet. I still have never felt so disgusting... Well, that's a lie. When I found out that I was at my high weight and had gained 30 pounds in six months I was absolutely horrified. So this is the second most disgusting I have ever felt lol.

Prepare for TMI

Boyfriend and I had sex last night and I couldn't focus on anything other than the way my stomach pudged out all over the place and that my thighs seemed to be closing in on him. I can't even believe this. My first goal was to be like perfect skinny by halloween, well... Halloween was 3 months ago and I still have almost nothing to show for it.

New Year's Resolution:

STOP BEING FAT
 I seriously cant even.... ugh. Just blah, BLAH.
Screaming seems like it would be a good plan right about now lol..

Well, I'm off to read and comment on blogs =]
Love you all

6 comments:

  1. well u taking stpes int eh right direction witht eh water hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Your New Year's Resolution made me smile :)

    We can do it darling, just you wait and see! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your new year's resolution. here's to success!
    xxx v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better today, hun. Good plan with the water! I never drink enough water, I'm so bad. :/

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the well wishes and the offer on the soup. :P

    I think it's awesome that you are studying Latin. I've always wanted to, but have been too "busy."

    I know it sucks at first, but I think that eating so many veggies and drinking tons of water WILL bring you results, if you keep it up. Best of luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck to you! I was 197 at one point! I know what gross feels like. You can do it.. You just have to do it.

    No more sneaks. Just do it.

    ReplyDelete