Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Ana,

Hello all =] and new followers!
Glad to have you join in my twisted ramblings.
Probably won't be able to post much on weekdays anymore. As of next quarter, I will no longer be getting out of school earlier than the sister. Ergo, she will be around to view any and all of my computer activities...
So. I'm going to try and make the best out of this weekend, tell you what's coming up so that you can feel in the loop while I'm stuck hiding from prying eyes.

Getting new classes next quarter, some of which I'm genuinely excited about.
For some reason, I have Monday and Tuesday off this week, so that stretches the weekend a bit further.
Going job hunting probably all this weekend and next week. Need a job.
Friend's dad is playing a concert next weekend, I may go to that.
Will try to continue to read blogs at the least, just need to keep things quiet.
Sister will be getting her driving license soon. Eager to not need to drive her everywhere.
Intake has been awful lately. Above 1000 almost every day.
I'm pretty sure I've gained. Too scared to weigh and find out.
As far as the future beyond that goes, I'm not exactly one to plan things out in advance, so I'll update whenever I can, but, until then.

Here's some thinspo to ease your minds =]





























































































































































































xoxo

2 comments:

  1. lovley thinspo
    and u will find a job just keep hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that one can lose more weight when you plan your meals a day ahead of time and stick to it! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete