Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dear Ana,

Sick as fuck... Again.
I'm hacking and coughing all over my damn keyboard while watching the Parent Trap...
Dear lord... I feel like poop.
I've been binging on fruit and I've had like one deli sandwich every day since we bought the stuff to make the sandwiches.
I ate like seven oranges yesterday, for vitamin C.
I ate an entire store bowl [like four cups] of watermelon, because it's yummy
And I bought this tasty little bowl of pomegranate jewels.

I feel like shit, and I'm debating whether or not to even go to school on Monday because I have a teacher who has cancer, and due to the chemo, the small cold which I currently have, could infect and kill him.
I'd really rather not kill my teacher, thank you very much.

My sister got her driver's license yesterday and has been constantly out of the house since then.
Last weekend, I didn't post because my best friend's husband was in the hospital after having some sort of allergic reaction to one of his antibiotics. They kept him there for like two days with a big fat tube down his throat, and then when they took the tube out, he had to stay an extra night so that they could watch for any problems before sending him home.

So, that's why you haven't heard from me of late.
I have been very very naughty, though.
I haven't been weighing... like, at all. Plus, I haven't been waiting for my calories to burn off before eating something else, so they're adding up like mad. I've set myself a kind of rule to abide by until it becomes instinct, and then ramp it up to a more difficult level.
So, I will allow myself 800 non-fruit or vegetable calories every day. Seeing as fruits and vegetables require more energy to digest and process them than they actually contain, I see no harm in eating as much of them as I want lol. I already have a list of foods that are supposedly in this 'negative calorie' category... Some of them, I find it hard to believe, such as crab and lobster. But others are pretty believable. I just need to figure out a way to get a hold of these every day so that I don't drive myself insane trying not to eat simply because I haven't got any of them.
Wish me luck, ladies! Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that this is the diet that finally sticks!
Now, I'm off to read your blogs and leave a comment here and there.
Love you all =]

4 comments:

  1. iim sorry that ur sick again hun
    get better soon
    and godi love fruit

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower and loving it! :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruits are the best!
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I hate fruit--I don't know how you manage to eat them! Good for you, though. Especially if you're sick. I hope you feel better. <3 And I definitely agree with you on not getting your teacher sick.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete