Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear Ana,

It appears I've lost a follower =[ sad day.
My family has to give up our gym memberships because of how expensive it is every month for something we don't do faithfully. It's something we can live without. Plus we have a treadmill and a total gym at home, so I guess we still have some stuff to do, just not as much as they do at the gym.
I've maintained at 173.6 for the whole weekend and now I'm impatient to lose more.
I want to be at 170 by this Friday. If I can skip it and go straight for the 160s that would be great, but I'll take what I can get.

I just spent about five minutes straight jumping on my trampoline in my back yard because I was so desperate for physical activity that I went out in 30 degree weather just to jump up and down.

I'm so sick of being fat it's ridiculous.
Baby sister has been on the ABC diet for a couple weeks now and she's doing GREAT.
I'm so fucking jealous it makes me sick.
She's lost like almost 20 pounds!
I wish I had her willpower, but every time she tries to help me, I get mad at her and bitch until she backs off.
I want enough money to hire someone to lock me in a room for 50 days and only bring me portions in line with the ABC diet, and not let me out until those 50 days were over.
Thinspo... Because I need it badly


















































































































































Let's hope tomorrow goes better =/

7 comments:

  1. Aryn is an inspiration, I admit.
    But I'm stuck in a rut too and you're the one I identify with.
    How about walking a mile every day? Or walking for an hour, whichever. I don't have a treadmill. At least we'll both be moving....
    I call you two my Thinspo Twins because you both post lots of pretty pictures. I blog from my phone most the time, so no pics for me. So it's nice to have your blogs to come to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go for it girl! And if you wanna do ABC I'll do it with you! I need someone to do a serious diet with! Kick her but.....tehe

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck that sucks! There's a gym around the corner from my house that's like $10 a month.. maybe you can find one of those.. As far as the ABC.. I'm so fuckign jealous of your little iss. I'm a fat fucking cow and I fucking hate it! UGH.. I wish I wasn't so pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o i miss my trampline we haven had it in years but when we did have it i would always b on it
    stay strong hun

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you’re having a hard time with the ABC diet then you should do the SGD (skinny girl diet). I’m on a modified version of it right now. After you complete the SGD then you might have an easier time completing the ABC diet. Good Luck, though I’m sure you’ll do fine no matter what you decide!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read struggle2bethin post from yesterday and she’s currently looking for a buddy to start the SGD with, maybe the two of you could team up together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad your gym membership is gone, but it comes in handy having a gym at home! (n_n) I wish... ;)
    Don't give up, girl, You do have willpower. You already lost weight, just keep up what you're doing and it'll come off, I'm sure of it! You're doing okay, you know...xx

    ReplyDelete