Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Ana,

I caved and ate about 2/3 of a salad today... I was supposed to be fasting... But I bombed it in the first fucking 24 hours.
Like I said yesterday, I need a babysitter.
I'm tired as fuck and, as usual when I eat too much, I'm gulping down ounce after ounce of water...
Bladder don't fail me now.
It's Wednesday, and if I don't reach 170 by Friday, I'm seriously going to cry.
That's 3 pounds, in 3 days.
I really need to crack down.
I'm getting baby sister to try yelling at me again, so if she see's me going for ANY food, no matter what it is. I don't care how mean she has to be, if it fucking kills me, I WILL get control. I can use all the help you guys can give.
Uplifting comments anyone? lol
I'm keeping on my toes today... I will not go through another summer wearing long sleeved shirts
Thinspo



































































































































3 comments:

  1. just hink about what u really want its ahrd but ive been trying to do that if u have to eat eat what u really want and then u wont binge u will b satisfied now for me its hard cause ihavent listened to my body and years and i never know exactly whati m craving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of having your little sis yell at you, maybe you should try thinking of all the reasons why losing the weight is so important to you. Whenever, I’m on a fast or having a hardcore restricting day, I wear this really pretty thin hemp bracelet as a physical reminder of the goals I want to accomplish. You also shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. Sure you may have failed on your fast, but you caved and had a SALAD, not a ton of junk food, and you didn’t even eat all of it. I think celebrating your little victories more might give you more strength and will power to continue on this journey. Good luck, and remember you can do this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found that planning each day the night before really helps. I make sure that in the morning, I've got lots of healthy things to nibble on throughout the day. So I'm pretty much constantly eating without having that many calories. And then go to bed early. Sleep trumps hunger every time. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete