Saturday, April 23, 2011

51

I'm posting, right now, 51 things I'll be able to do once I'm thin.

1~ wear shorts
2~ wear short sleeves
3~ have fun
4~ go swimming
5~ get my hip-bones pierced
6~ get my sexy side tattoo
7~ have a cute wardrobe
8~ actually like going shopping
9~ have sex without worrying how I look before during and after
10~ sleep naked afterward instead of getting dressed right away
11~ have more stamina in everything I do
12~ show off my piercings and tattoos
13~ be comfortable during the summer time
14~ not be disgustingly sweaty
15~ get hit on again
16~ be envied
17~ build up self esteem
18~ be comfortable in my own skin
19~ not be ashamed to be seen eating
20~ feel sexy
21~ be sexy
22~ look good naked
23~ improve my overall health
24~ let boyfriend touch my stomach [I can't do that now because it's disgusting]
25~ no longer rip my clothes
26~ wear a bathing suit
27~ fit comfortably into chairs
28~ be light enough to lift without struggle
29~ fit through tight spaces
30~ be smaller than boyfriend
31~ wear lingerie
32~ look good in lingerie
33~ like having my picture taken again
34~ look good at graduation
35~ feel good at graduation
36~ feel good in general
37~ get rid of the double chin
38~ lose the belly rolls
39~ ditch the back fat
40~ no more cottage cheese thighs
41~ show off my hip bones
42~ no more jiggling
43~ I'll look as fragile as a girl should be
44~ be able to dress like a girl again
45~ I want to be able to dress for summer
46~ get tan and show it off
47~ stop hiding behind baggy boy clothes
48~ thigh gap
49~ bony shoulders
50~ elegant, thin fingers
51~ be attractive again

Thinspo








































































































6 comments:

  1. That's a great list. So inspiring too! The possibilities for the future of being thin are so amazing. Hope you're going well lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list!! I had one like that once. But it seemed to get longer as my weight dropped. >:( Hope you're able to cross things off. <3

    I hope you're having a good day, hun.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, I really know how you feel about the weight, but there are so many ways to lose the weight QUICKLY AND healthily - if u wanna talk bout it, just say. I went from bout 154lbs to 128lbs sharpish, so I relate with ur sitch!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun, I really know how you feel about the weight, but there are so many ways to lose the weight QUICKLY AND healthily - if u wanna talk bout it, just say. I went from bout 154lbs to 128lbs sharpish, so I relate with ur sitch!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really great post. So great, that i might actually do the same thing in one of my next posts. Thanks for the idea, and don't worry, you'll accomplish everything on that list before you know it. <3

    ReplyDelete