Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pre-Post Tips

I do this thing where I wear the panties I used to fit in when I was a size 5.. Now I call them my 'punishment panties'
Seeing all the glubby overflow makes me want to keep away from food forever lol.
I don't own any, but try wearing red lipstick.
Red is "ana's" color, so if you eat anything, your food will be stained with your regret.

I haven't eaten anything today, and as soon as I can convince myself to get up off my lazy, fat ass, I'm going to go get on the treadmill and run for a bit. I want the fat GONE.
I meant what I said on my last post about losing 5 pounds by Friday.
I WILL get there. I HAVE to.
Wish me luck with today, Ladies... I already need it.

Thinspo































































































































4 comments:

  1. I have a pair like that as well only i bought mine in the summer thinking they would fit. But i was sadly mistaken and i wont rest till they fit comfortably.
    Are you gonna restrict for the coming week. If you need a buddy, im here :)
    Good luck, not that you'll need it because you seem like youre motivated. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I too have such panties!
    Good luck , dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, and remember summer may be on its way but it’s not here yet, we’ve still got time to rock this!- Stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete