Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dear Ana,

So some of you have been commenting about having problems commenting on Aryn's blog... Well, I do too. It's like the link never loads or something... It annoys me too lol. I'll talk to her about it

Today so far: Ezekiel 4:9 cereal [360]
Weetabix cereal [200]
Soy milk [160]
Baby food [60]

Total: 880
I feel okay... Just not super... I really need to go to the gym today and burn off enough so that I'm back in the negatives...
I feel like my motivation is slipping.
This is really depressing.
On a happier note, though, I got a job finally.
It's as a Home Health Aide, where I basically go to peoples' houses and take care of them for about an hour.
It will keep me away from food, and I'll be moving almost the entire time, so it's going to be a bit of a workout.
Work in the morning till noon, then school at night until 6:30... I'm going to be SO busy until graduation.
And, now that I go to school at night, I don't really know that I'll be getting a lunch break, so I'll probably be waiting until 6 or 7 every night to eat anything.
Except Fridays, I work till noon and then don't have school... Back to sleep anyone???
I sleep too much as it is, so having another reason to stay awake will probably be good for me.
I just REALLY need the money right now, and I'm picky about what I'll do. I'm very lucky I got this job, so let's hope it goes well lol.
Thinspo


















































































































2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job, it sounds like it'll be good for you!

    Having a busy schedule is sometimes good. I know when I'm busy with school work and just random things I forgot about food. Working out totally kills my appetite too. :)

    ReplyDelete